Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on Callanetics

OK, so at first I thought I was going to do 10 hours in 10 days. Then I remembered something about doing it twice a week and my aerobics 3 times a week. So, I checked out the back of the VHS cover. Lo and behold--it said to do it twice a week! So I have averaged twice a week. I completed my sixth hour last night. I promised figures--no pun intended. I measured after my last post, same night. My hips were 42 and waist was 36. That's inches around. Geez, I feel so exposed. I measured last night before going to bed and (drum roll): Hips=39 1/2; Waist=34. Yay me! I have not measured my arms or butt width. My area of biggest concern is the midsection.

Side note: My husband has been all over me. He said, "I don't know what it is. It must be the Callanetics, but you are so sexy lately." Again, suspicion of a motive is high.

4 comments:

  1. so...hate to sound like a dummy but what are Callenetics.......Do explain please...Results sound amazing.......Do tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callanetics is a series of small movements done to work the deeper muscles of your body. they appear easy, but they aren't. actually, it takes practice to get the moves down--which is the reason I think my results aren't better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes those results sound unbelievable! and I too think the hubby is buttering you up for something haha. bc I know you are super sexy all the time. anyways, why no bust measurement? sad though it may be, women lose inches there also. you probably just didn't want to brag. are you dieting at the same time? just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No dieting until last week. And I don't consider it dieting--just eating healthy. I actually pigged out this weekend and I drink soda regularly because its free at work. I completed my 7th hour last night. I'll post results tonight! No bust measurements--nosy--because I DON'T want to know what I've lost there!

    ReplyDelete