Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Callanetics Update 2

OK, I'm a slacker. I kept saying "tomorrow, tomorrow." SO, now I have to start over. This time I'm doing it in 10 days like I had planned. That way, I'll be done with results. 10 hours in 10 days. I'll let you all know when I start. Hopefully tomorrow, praying no headaches. Oh, yeah, I've been having headaches. Maybe allergies, cleaners, who knows. Today has been better. I have been on this cleaning escapade. One word: Bleach. I bought some Febreeze air freshener called Moracco something. My headaches started around that time. But it smells so nice. Bleach also irritates me--and my nails, I discovered! Anyways. IDK whats up with me. So until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. You seriously need to see an allergist. Or just try taking claritin for a week and see what happens. I am waiting for another post about food! I need some ideas for some quick but natural-ish meals for when I get home at 5 p.m. and have to feed a houseful! We are getting a little tired of spaghetti, hamburgers, and grilled chicken breast. Cooking has become boring! It doesn't help that my youngest will only eat chicken, hamburgers, and plain pasta...

    ReplyDelete