Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tip of the Day

I work with a lovely country gal named Tina. And she gave me one of those tips that make you want to slap yourself on the forehead. Loser! When you are soaking your beans to cook in the crock pot, use the crock pot to soak. She, as well as myself, soaked them in a separate pot first and then transferred them into the crock pot. Silly ass, this means you have more dishes! I know some of you smarty pants out there had that figured out already. But we were preparing them the old-fashioned way. You'll never understand. So, this one goes out to the ones who wanted to make it harder.


P.S. I know you are wondering,
"Lady J when are you making homemade beans?"

My answer is, "I've been on this cooking kick lately. I even made my own wheat bread. And Some Damn Good Chicken Pot Pie was born out of this kick. Plus some chili. And attempted Veal Parmigiana."

Don't worry, these will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment