Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Book Report: Relic by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

A friend of mine let me borrow the book, Relic. Again, I discover it's an old title! So what, I'm behind. But, I have to say, it was well worth the wait. An awesome book, with an intriguing storyline, plot, and characters. I was hooked from page 1.

The story was told from the angle of every character. There is a lot of field jargon, but it didn't hamper my interest any at all. The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat! I loved the drama between the characters. I loved the book. I can't do nothing but rave!

And I'm thrilled to discover that there is a movie: The Relic. I'm psyched to see it! Although, I am a little skeptical because of my bad rendezvous with the movie for My Sister's Keeper. Which, I will get to that in another post!

Put to the Taste---- verdict: loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment