Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Book Reports!

I got this lovely idea from a fellow blogger I am now following: Dusting Off Your Bookshelf!!!!. Her idea is for her cookbook shelf, but mine is for my general bookshelf. I go to a local bookstore called Edward MacKay's (a.k.a. Ed MacKay's) and find these sweet little freebies in their free book section! I have so many books....its just so sad that I go to the library, buy more books, or get more freebies....because I let them collect dust. So, I'm dusting off my bookshelf, folks. I am going to read and report. And I have to admit I've cheated and planned to report on some books I have already read. ha ha. I'm also using this "cheat" to give you an idea the variety of books I like to read. I do prefer metaphysical, self-help, comedy, and mystery to romance, sci-fi, history, and bibliographies. I do hope you find my book reports entertaining or useful, at the least. I'm going to have fun. And what books I don't like, I'm donating to the library. The ones I love, I will keep. And the ones I find to be a good read, but not re-readable, I will give to friends. Ta ta for now!


Fellow Blogger I got idea from:
http://walkingtheveganline.blogspot.com/2009/01/dust-off-shelf-uncheese-kitch-maximus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment